I think I’m mostly looking forward to the college life. I’m looking forward to more freedom. Here everything is really structured and scheduled, but in college you’ve got to be more responsible and you can get things done on your own time.| Read More
Admission Office introduces educational opportunities to students who are motivated to achieve academic excellence. The staff strives to meet goals and provides up to date information to all prospective students.
We are firm believer in principles of “a sound mind in a sound body”. The sports facilities provided in the College include table tennis, cricket, athletics, badminton and basketball etc.
News & Events
Be the first to know. Stay informed and up to date with the latest breaking news on and off campus from athletic news to upcoming special events by clicking the link
The University College for Women will be a world leader in the integration of (a) teaching and learning, (b) advancement of the knowledge base through research and scholarship, and (c) leadership in service and outreach. Further, the College will be a world leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary educational and related services to improve the lives of individuals in a changing and complex global society.
The mission of the University College for Women is to help prepare outstanding educators, scholars, and researchers, and to advance the profession of education, as broadly defined, through research on the science and art of teaching and learning, the application of clinical processes, the effective uses of technology, and the analysis and development of leadership and educational policy.
- academic excellence and integrity
- outstanding teaching and service
- scholarly research and professional leadership
- integration of teaching, research, and service
- individual and collective excellence
- diversity, equity, and social justice
- education of individuals across the life span
- collegiality and collaboration
- Help to prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, scholarship, service, outreach, and leadership.
- Provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span through research, scholarship, and technology.
- Enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship.
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings.
- Sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the College.
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the College.
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
- All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
- A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
- Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
- School improvement should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development, and collaboration with practitioners.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
- Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.